Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a comprehensive range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Asthma - Monday pm only, Tuesday to Thursday am & pm
Well Woman - Wednesday 1430-1530, Friday 0930 -1230
Cardiovascular/Stroke/Hypertension - Monday pm only, Tuesday to Thursday am & pm
- Diabetic Clinic - Tuesday am
- Ante-natal Clinic - Wednesday am & pm
- Wart Clinic - Tuesday pm
- Minor Surgery - As arranged with doctor
- Well Baby Immunisations - Thursday 1000 -1230
- Child Screening - Tuesday 1345 -1500
- Wean & Grow - First Thursday every month, Drop-in 1300 Waiting Room
All these clinics and services can be obtained by making an appointment at reception for the appropriate clinic or seeing a doctor for one of the services to be provided.
We also have a Drug Problem Service and if anyone wants to access this, they can make an appointment with one of the doctors in the practice to arrange referral to the service.
‘Flu Vaccination is offered in October each year. We advertise at the time the days when these open clinics are held. Please drop in on the days offered to have the vaccination done.
A Travel Clinic is available offering all vaccinations, other treatment, health advice and information related to the region you are travelling to. This service can be accessed by requesting a form from reception.