Scotland's health information service
NHS inform provides a co-ordinated, single source of quality assured health and care information for the people of Scotland.
You no longer need to look in lots of different places for health information.
One source of information
In a world where there is so much information, it's reassuring to know there's a place where you can find out what you need to know about health matters. It's even more reassuring to know that it's from NHS Scotland. NHS inform is a new health information service designed to give you access to the information you need, when you need it. You can find it online at https://www.nhsinform.scot/ or over the phone on 0800 22 44 88 (8am-10pm).
NHS inform services
We can provide:
- General information on medical conditions.
- Answers to commonly asked health questions.
- Information on health and welfare topics.
- www.healthinmylanguage.com – for translated health information.
- A behind the headlines feature – looking at the health issues making the news.
- Links to local information across NHS Scotland.
- Information on your rights.
- An online enquiry service.