The Practice is now administering 2nd Covid-19 vaccinations to the following Government priority groups.
Aged 70> and extremely vulnerable patients (shielded)
Aged 16-64 with underlying medical conditions
All patients who received their 1st Covid-19 vaccine at the practice have been given an appointment to receive their 2nd vaccine. If you require confirmation of when your appointment is please contact reception on 01382 456700.
If you are not in any of the above Government priority groups listed above or if you received your first vaccine elsewhere, please do not contact the practice to arrange a 2nd vaccine. You will be contacted again by NHS Tayside who will advise of when your appointment for your 2nd vaccine is.
If you feel you have been missed from the Government priority groups please contact the NHS Tayside enquiry line on 01382 423108 or mail Tay.email@example.com
For more information on COVID-19 vaccinations, please visit www.nhsinform.scot/covid19vaccine or call the Scottish COVID-19 Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013 (available 8am–8pm 7 days a week).
When attending the practice:
- Wear a face covering
- Attend alone (or with a carer, if required)
- Maintain physical distancing
- Attend as near to your appointment time as possible and no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Please be aware that you might be asked to wait outside if you arrive too early for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment, you will need to call the practice to arrange another appointment.
- Sanitise hands on arrival and departure (we have sanitising points at reception and in the waiting area)
DO NOT attend the Practice if you are
- Displaying symptoms of COVID19 (cough, fever, loss of taste/smell)
- Self-isolating or in quarantine
- Awaiting a COVID test result
Face Coverings - We ask that you wear a face covering when entering the practice.
Face Coverings - Please note that we do not provide exemption letters for patients who are unable to wear a face covering.