If you feel you have been missed from the Government priority groups please contact the NHS Tayside enquiry line on 01382 423108 or mail Tay.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on COVID-19 vaccinations, please visit www.nhsinform.scot/covid19vaccine or call the Scottish COVID-19 Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013 (available 8am–8pm 7 days a week).
When attending the practice:
- Wear a face covering
- Attend alone (or with a carer, if required)
- Maintain physical distancing
- Attend as near to your appointment time as possible and no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Please be aware that you might be asked to wait outside if you arrive too early for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment, you will need to call the practice to arrange another appointment.
- Sanitise hands on arrival and departure (we have sanitising points at reception and in the waiting area)
DO NOT attend the Practice if you are
- Displaying symptoms of COVID19 (cough, fever, loss of taste/smell)
- Self-isolating or in quarantine
- Awaiting a COVID test result
Face Coverings - We ask that you wear a face covering when entering the practice.
Face Coverings - Please note that we do not provide exemption letters for patients who are unable to wear a face covering.
Please note the practice will be closed for the public holiday on Monday 26th July 2021.