The Practice has started to administer Covid-19 vaccines to the first eligible cohort of patients (over 80yrs old). We are following the vaccine rollout plan from the Government and the practice will be informed when we can move on to begin vaccinating the next group.
The current Government priority groups are:
Health and social care workers
Aged 70> and extremely vulnerable patients (shielded)
Aged 16-64 with underlying medical conditions
We will receive delivery of the vaccine at short notice and therefore we will contact eligible patients by telephone to arrange vaccine appointments. Please be assured that as soon as you become eligible, and we have a sufficient supply of the vaccine that we will contact you to offer an appointment.
If your enquiry is related to COVID-19 vaccinations, please visit www.nhsinform.scot/covid19vaccine or call the Scottish COVID-19 Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013 (available 8am–8pm 7 days a week).
When attending the practice:
- Wear a face covering
- Attend alone (or with a carer, if required)
- Maintain physical distancing
- Attend as near to your appointment time as possible and no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Please be aware that you might be asked to wait outside if you arrive too early for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment, you will need to call the practice to arrange another appointment.
- Sanitise hands on arrival and departure (we have sanitising points at reception and in the waiting area)
DO NOT attend the Practice if you are
- Displaying symptoms of COVID19 (cough, fever, loss of taste/smell)
- Self-isolating or in quarantine
- Awaiting a COVID test result
Face Coverings - We ask that you wear a face covering when entering the practice.
Face Coverings - Please note that we do not provide exemption letters for patients who are unable to wear a face covering.