The Mill Practice is now on Facebook.
Keep up to date with what is happening at the practice and the wider health community by following our page.
Visit us on Facebook
COVID Booster & Flu vaccinations
Here is what you need to know about who is getting a COVID booster and Flu vaccination, how you will get an appointment, where you will get it and how to reschedule it.
Patients Over-70 and clinically extremely vulnerable (previously known as shielding) - Flu Vaccination
- People aged 70 and over and those aged 16 and over who are clinically extremely vulnerable (previously known as shielding) are invited for their flu vaccination at the Practice. All eligible patients should contact the practice to make an appointment for your flu vaccination clinic.
Patients Over-70 and clinically extremely vulnerable - COVID Booster
- Appointments for COVID boosters for this group are being issued and will arrive in a blue envelope. Jabs will be delivered at one of the community vaccination centres.
- If you want to re-schedule your appointment, you must do this online or phone the national helpline on 0800 030 8013. Please note this is a national helpline and it can be busy - please keep trying.
- Please do not attend for a COVID booster without an appointment or at a drop in clinic.
- People who were severely immunosuppressed at the time of their last COVID-19 vaccination will be offered a third primary dose and will receive an appointment in the post in a blue envelope.
Other at-risk groups
- People aged 50-69, people aged 16-49 with a long-term health condition such as heart, lung or kidney diseases, unpaid carers, and those living with someone who is immunosuppressed will be able to book an appointment online soon for both flu vaccination and COVID booster. Look out for further details about this.
- Vaccinations will take place in the community vaccination centres across Tayside.