From 31st January 2020 any patient wishing to order a repeat prescription must register for our new online patient services. After this date you will not be able to access the repeat prescription order form on our website. If you would like to order a repeat prescription you must complete the Registration Form below and hand it into Reception. This will give you access to our online patient services.
Patients who have already registered can access online services by clicking here.
When your doctor decides your medication can be requested on repeat, a request slip will be printed with your prescription. When you need further medication you can order your medication by either:
- Online via the link at the top of this page. First-time users are required to complete a simple one-off registration.
- By post, please include a stamped address envelop and leave sufficient time to be processed and returned in the mail.
- By signing up for a managed repeat service provided by a local chemist shop.
- By placing your request slip in the box at reception.
- Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for all medication requests to be processed.
- We are unable to do prescriptions on the same day they are requested. Please leave sufficient time when requesting your medication.
- Prescriptions will only be processed up to 48 hours prior to new start date.
- If going on holiday and require your prescription early, please annotate your order form with holiday start and return dates.
Any delays caused by pharmacy collection services must be taken up with the pharmacy you have arranged to collect your prescription; they may take up to 72 hours to have your medicines ready.
Please note we do not accept repeat prescription requests by telephone.
Patients on repeat medication you may be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review regular medications.